I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by thatmadmuslimah! A shining light in all of the dross of exam revision, you made my day! May God reward you for that.
Here are the rules to accepting this award (as copied from thatmadmuslimah 🙂 ):
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List 11 facts about YOU!
- Nominate 10 other blogs to receive the award.
- Announce the nominations to the nominees.
So 11 facts about myself, that’s so random why 11 why not 10?
- I love languages, one of my role models is Zayd ibn Thabit ra. who the Prophet saw. asked to learn Hebrew and Syriac, he did so fast and proficiently.
- I digg Animes
- I have a weakness for chocolate and cats
- I like playing football but “hate” watching it, I actually do support a football team but I have never (okay once) watched them play
- I love indomie noodles
- I like waking up early but quite often do not manage to do so (why did I read that fanfiction till 2am again?)
- I like reading fanfiction
- I do Parkour
- I’m running out of facts, my favourite number? 3 and not because I was born on the 3rd of November.
- Favourite colour? You see when I was young my siblings and I, at bed time, decided to split up all colours we could think of between ourselves. Till this day my favourite colour is green with yellow being a close second as we decided that night.
- I still don’t like coffee, will I ever? I don’t know, I kinda want to :/
The blogs that I nominate, hmm this is going to be a hard one. Decisions…
In no particular order:
- Fajr Literary
- sherbet and sparkles
Hah. There we go, I chose to limit it to blogs powered by wordpress in one form or another, no idea if that’s a rule or not, as well as blogs whose last post is no later than my birthday date. Thank you again to thatmadmuslimah for the award I’ll let my nominees know as soon as possible. Check out hers and the other nominees blogs they’re all cool!